[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text]Getting estimates from several auto repair shops? Here are a few questions that we recommend you ask:
- Do you use factory or aftermarket replacement parts? (You want factory parts, not aftermarket)
- Do you guarantee the repair? What happens if something goes wrong within my warranty period?
- Are your technicians licensed? Drug tested?
- How exactly do you diagnose problems?
- Are you going to tell me the truth about what my vehicle needs?
And here are a few things you should keep in mind:
- Check to see what kind of reputation the repair shop has. Look for their rating at the BBB, or online reviews such as Google, Angie’s List, RepairPal, etc.
- Don’t leave your house keys on your keychain when you drop off your vehicle. Unscrupulous technicians can make a copy.
- Look for up to date certifications with ASE.